Sunday, May 10, 2015

Weekly Wrap-Up #1

What a week it has been for Maddie!


Just in case you missed it...

So Maddie, did you buy any more books?

*sigh* okay, yes, I did. I bought a copy of Me and Earl and The Dying Girl (which i heard is insanely good)

What's your life like right now, Maddie?

TESTING IS FINALLY OVER!


No more worry! No more stress! But, now that testing is over, we have homework again.


And it's Mother's Day today! So go get your Mom something cool! Flowers, candies, a racecar, anything! (Unless you have a crappy Mom. if that is so, then I am your Mother now so you can get me those things:)


Elsewhere in the Blogging-Verse...


That was my week! How was your guy's? Tell me in comments!















2 comments:

  1. Wooow you are having a good life huh? Well I am happy for you! :) Hahaa this is a nice blog. Maybe you should put a join my site widget on your blog so that people could follow you easily :) Congrats on your blog btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog, Maddie! Me and Earl and The Dying Girl is a great read. I'm looking forward for its movie adaptation. :)

    Mariz @ http://sliceofreads.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete