Sunday, August 2, 2015

HELLO EVERYONE I'M BACK

HOLY CRAP MADDIE, WHERE WERE YOU?!

Weeeeeeelllll.... at first, i got a bit bored of my blog.


I'M SO SORRY


Yes, even after making FOUR POSTS ON THE FIRST DAY I got bored of my blog, and I am coming back to it!
So, after about 10,000,000 years i came back to my blog to check up on my stats... and here's what I saw:



hooray! 387 pageviews and 8 comments! i'm not exactly Cait from paperfury, but it's a start! (still no followers, though :( )  

Are you actually going to be posting on your blog now, Maddie?

YES YES DON'T WORRY GUYS. I'll try to post as much as i can! Also, I just might have stopped reading since we last spoke so i need to catch up  AHEM ANYWAY...

But Yeah! i'll promise to post a review or something ASAP! how have you guys been? have you missed me?













No comments:

Post a Comment