Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Reader Confession: I Judge Books by Their Covers

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14026981/?claim=xxvkqz2fvuu">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


I Judge books by their covers.

I know. I'm breaking the number one rule, right? They specifically say NOT to judge books by their covers. But...

I think everyone does it.

Come on, admit it. If you see a book with comic sans, low-quality photos, and a crappy color scheme, you'd probably not want to read it. Let's make an example:

Which book would you prefer to read?


This book:


Or this one:


(I'm seriously hoping that you'd rather have the second one)


Do you see what I mean?

Now, i'm not saying we should judge people, i mean literal book covers. There are some seriously crappy book covers out there. But should we judge them? I mean yeah, a book's greatness is almost never defined by it's cover. But should we refrain from reading books with crappy covers?

What do you guys think? Should we judge books by their covers? Did you ever see a cover that was so God-awful that you just didn't read it? Tell me all of it in the comments!











No comments:

Post a Comment