Thursday, May 7, 2015

Beautiful People #1 Also, Did You Know That I Write Things?



Hi, Friends! Did you know that i write things?


 I do! Beautiful People for Writers is a monthly meme hosted by Cait @ Paper Fury It's basically about one thing: stories that writers write!



Ciara
(I'm writing two novels write now, the one i'm using for this is called Stars In The Sky)


1. Do they get nightmares? If so, why or what of?

Ciara was supposed to protect one of the last beings of an alien race, but she failed and accidentally let them die and she can't get the scene out of her head, so she has nightmares about it.


2. What is their biggest guilty pleasure/secret shame?

Ciara secretly really really likes peanut butter brownies


3. Are they easily persuaded or do they need more proof?

She ALWAYS needs proof. She's a really by-the-book kind of person.


THIS WAS THE FIRST THING THAT
CAME TO MIND I'M SO SORRY
4. Do they suffer from any phobias? Does it affect their life in a big way?

She has Selenophobia, which is fear of the moon. Which is actually foreshadowing that moons in their galaxy is actually an alien spaceship (i just BLEW your MIND right).

5. What do they consider their “Achilles heel”?

Ciara (as I said before) is afraid of the moon. She travels through space, so that often slows down the mission A LOT.

6.How do they handle a crisis?

Depending on the situation, she handles them pretty well. But if it's a SUPER MEGA HUGE ONE like someone dies or something, she becomes a screaming ball of panic.



7. Do they have a temper?

Ciara doesn't really have much of a temper.

8. What are their core values and/or religious beliefs?

Ciara is a highly trained galactic soldier, and to put things shortly, this is the oath they live by:

I pledge to protect the weak, widowed, and war-striken
I pledge to obey my commander's every word
I pledge to stay true to Queen Ophelia
Most of all, I pledge to protect the Kanaras Galaxy from invaders 
MELANIE LOOKS LIKE THIS OKAY

9. What things do they Value most in life?

Melanie (Ciara x Melanie for life)
Her Ship
Peanut Butter Brownies
Ciara would have one of these, just sayin'


10. What is one Major event that helped shape who they are?

DEFINITELY when Melanie(aka the Alien she was supposed to protect) died (or she THOUGHT Melanie died, its a long story). 

So yeah! That's the end of that! Do any of you guys write things? Tell me in the comments!














5 comments:

  1. Who would keep their love of brownies a secret, I mean I couldn't keep it a secret if I tried. She's afraid of moon, that's new, and omygoodness I hated that moon in Majora's Mask. I feel stupid asking, but are you a Zelda fan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember playing Ocarina of Time repeatedly when it first came out, but i haven't played it since. Thanks for asking! :)

      Delete
  2. If the moon looked like that picture up above, I'd be scared of it too. You know, one of my sisters used to be afraid of the moon . . . she said it was watching her at night . . . ;)
    Anyhow, interesting concept, and that is definitely not a common fear, so *applause* for originality. Loved reading your list :)
    Here's mine if you're interested: http://rlhendrian.blogspot.com/2015/05/beautiful-people-for-writers.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Your blog looks really cool, too!

      Delete
  3. Visiting from the BP link up! Wow. Afraid of the moon? That's definitely a new one and something that could be quite difficult for a space traveler lol.

    storitorigrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete